May 24, 2006

Religion:Voice of Freedom


As seen on Wimp.com

Religion

I just thought that I would present this piece of diologue for your perusal. There are many people, and I am one of them, that believe that religion, taken to the extreme, is harmfull to humanity. Intolerance is the issue of discussion here.

I do not know who this woman is, but I find in her a kindred spirit. It is good to know that there are people, on both sides of this "clash of civilizations", that can see through the insanity of intolerance and bigotry that religion, on both sides, has engendered.

Will she be allowed a voice in the new "democracies" that are being forcibly encouraged in the Middle East? Will such a voice ever be encouraged in our own democracies in the West?

Only the future, if there is one, will tell.